valentines day

(vintage valentines i sent my bestfriends)
don't believe that valentines day should be the only day of the year that you let someone know how much they mean to you. given the circumstance, it has made me think of the things i do love.

i love my parents.
they are the coolest people i have ever known. my mom is one of my bestfriends and my dad is one of the best people to sit in the garage, have a couple beers and talk about life with. they love me unconditionally, no matter what.

i love my brother and sister.
they are so full of life and energy it is contagious.

i love my friends.
i have the best. i don't know where i would be without them.

i love zoey.
no matter how mad i get at her for all the trouble she causes, i love her, and she loves me. which is always nice.

i love columbus.
there are so many beautiful things about living in the state capital. i can't get enough.

i love where i'm at in life.
i have never believed in time as much as i do right now.

i love peanut butter and jelly, stirred up in a cup, eaten with a spoon.
so weird. but so good.

so, happy valentines day.