my new new toy!

single handedly the most exciting this that has happened in a bit of time.
for my birthday (which is still well over a month away) i bought a canon rebel xs. i almost gave the mail guy at work a heart attack i'm sure when he delievered it to my desk this afternoon.
photography is something i have really gotten into since i bought my diana f+ last october before i went to new york on vacation and also since i inherited the nikon n2000 last month.
i couldn't take it anymore. i took the plunge.
i am going to new york city for 4 days right before my birthday in may and i desperatly wanted to have it for that trip. now, im all set.

emily flys back into columbus this evening, and in leu of an issue with my brakes i rode into work with kayla. i think we might stop at the hoover dam (the ohio one) and hang out with we wait for ems plane to get in. the weather here is notably beautiful.